[conspire] Hardware for new server arriving

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 3 13:57:57 PDT 2013

Some of this has arrived; some is on order.

System unit:
  CompuLab Intense PC, Celeron 847E 1.1 GHz dual-core, no HD
  Mushkin 16GB RAM (2 x 8GB SO-DIMM)

External mass-storage (RAID1'ed):
  2 x  Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB MLC SSD, 0.15 watts each
  Each SSD will live in a Vantec NexStar 3 enclosure, eSATA conneted,