[conspire] (off-topic rant:) Things I learned while getting a new refrigerator

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 1 15:08:37 PDT 2013

Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):

> I tried to re-tell the tale to my floor guy.  There must be some real
> incompetent appliance installers combined with dealers who are gun shy
> because of past problems caused by their inept workers.

That was exactly my surmise -- especially after personally encountering
said appliance installers, to my lasting wonderment.  The obvious
remedy, in the future, is to treat those appliance installers as damage
and route around them.

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature  to help me spread.
Hi!p I'm a .signature spread virus! Copy into your ~/.signature to help me