[conspire] Moving to the area

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Thu Mar 14 17:09:39 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Very brief bit about myself for context: I'm an avid unix user. I'm a
Systems Administrator by title. I'm the President of MUUG ( Manitoba
Unix Users Group ). I live in Winnipeg.

I'm going to be moving to the bay area this coming fall - my fiance has
been accepted to Stanford.

I'm planning a trip this coming week ( March 17-23 ) to the area to
familiarize myself and make some contacts in the local unix world before
the move.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to sights or people I should see or
contact? So far I've got:

  * The Computer History Museum
  * CABAL on the 23rd

Related -  I would love to have coffee/beers with anyone, so long as
they can put up with me asking what I'm sure will end up being obvious
questions.

All the best,
Robert Keizer