[conspire] Next CABAL meeting Sat. March 23rd

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 4 20:45:07 PST 2013

Hey there!  I'm going to cancel the March 9th meeting
that otherwise would happen this Saturday, because I'm going to be
down in Solvang (near Santa Barbara) bicycling 100km on the Solvang
Century bicycle ride (http://www.bikescor.com/solvang_century.html).

That's unless one of the regulars _really_ wants to come and open the
meeting?

The ride starts very early in Solvang, but even if I start driving home
at noon, no way am I going to be back by 4PM.

Unless someone speaks up and says 'Hey, I want to run the meeting until
Rick arrives home', I'll see everyone on the 23rd.  (I've updated the
Web site's schedule.)

     March 2013
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                1  2