[conspire] Gnome Blow up?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jul 24 03:49:02 PDT 2013

Just an interesting take on slashdot this morning on the state of the
gtk tool kit and gnome desktop

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/07/24/0157210/the-last-guadec?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed

I find it hard to believe that gnome can die, but we have all commented
at times how it has seemed that for a long long time that gnome and the
free desktop in general, can't seem to get out of their own way.

Sometimes I think they need to declare a project just "completed" and
leave it alone.... for a couple of decades.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://fairuse.nylxs.com
of articles from around the net