[conspire] linux computer repair in san francisco?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Jul 2 09:33:12 PDT 2013

Thanks Rick.

    I'll call her and suggest the live CD test.

    Generally ActNet can fix my Linux computers,
but I know when the problem is the hardware.
Like many, they're creatures of habit and use
their Windows-based software diagnostic tools.
    I worry that in the case of a Linux, not
hardware, problem, the customer might pay for
"handling" if the technicians can't navigate
the linux kernel, modules, firmware, etc.

    So if anyone knows of someplace in SF that
can fix Linux computers, soup to nuts (hardware
and software), I'd like to know of them.

More thanks,
jim