[conspire] Mixing Squeeze / Wheezy

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Mon Apr 29 19:05:44 PDT 2013

The driver is:
  firmware-b43legacy-installer

Described on:
  http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/b43#Ubuntu.2FDebian

Which for Ubuntu/Debian says to:
  sudo apt-get install firmware-b43-installer

Which did not work. No such package.

I tried to re-trace my steps through the packages at debian.org and why I thought I had a problem with releases.

Turns out that all I had to do was put "contrib" in the right place in sources.list.

Now I don't get the error message. Later I will see if it actually works.

Paul