[conspire] tip- touchscreen / table style scrolling

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Apr 16 23:17:49 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013, at 10:07 PM, Tony Godshall wrote:
> yeah, wow. how long did you have to do that?  were you prohibited from
> reversing your home touchpad?  i mean, was it considered a secret
> prohibited from disclosure?

Months and yes.

So every time I accidentally slipped up in front of someone who wasn't
disclosed.....

Oh, and because I was working both on current OS and future OS versions,
I couldn't even keep all my partitions the same direction (and we needed
testing on BOTH, so I had to run the default style for each). It was
pretty maddening, but I'm glad it's over.

I went to use a Windows machine in some country I visited recently and
couldn't figure out how to move the damn mouse because -- it's
backwards.

Deirdre