[conspire] tip- touchscreen / table style scrolling

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Tue Apr 16 22:07:55 PDT 2013

yeah, wow. how long did you have to do that?  were you prohibited from
reversing your home touchpad?  i mean, was it considered a secret
prohibited from disclosure?

oh, btw, everybody, I meant to give credit to this guy, ...

#https://n00bsys0p.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/reverse-xorg-scrolling-in-linux-natural-scrolling/
.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Deirdre Saoirse Moen
<deirdre at deirdre.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013, at 09:50 PM, Tony Godshall wrote:
>> if you are like me, the first time you touched Apple Lion (OSX
>> update), you went WTF!?  It scrolls backwards!?  Yup, it's called
>> "Natural Scrolling" and it seems wrong wrong wrong.  (And they don't
>> let you scroll the touchpad edge but rather you use two fingers, but I
>> digress.) Until you get a laptop with a touch-screen.  Suddenly, you
>> expect the stuff on the screen to scroll like it does on your android
>> phone, on your tablet.
>
> Imagine using this on engineering builds at work during the day and
> having to go home to the other way at night.
>
> For months.
>
> Deirdre

Best Regards.
This is unedited.