[conspire] Wow, who the hell uses digest mode these days?

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:56:14 PDT 2012

>>Also, I'd like to point out that Adrien's original e-mail was sent in
HTML, but the URL's he put in it were not marked up as links at all,
just text. That makes this entire thread just so much fail on so many
levels, from Adrien's original message on, inclusive. At this point, if
I were Rick, I'd set up an autoresponder that replies off-list to any
message that actually gets through to the list in HTML with a canned
response reminding one to please turn off the HTML next time.

Looks like Yahoo doesn't give the option of sending non-HTML email :-(
Will look for other email services that do.