[conspire] Links

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:58:16 PDT 2012

the links you provided were of legitimate businesses you know, but i
did not. and i doubt if there is not one more who didn't. and the
practice of making similar urls, such as

http://www.lnktak.com/news-events/new/shuttleworth-invests-1-million-in-ceph-storage-startup-inktank/
is again, very common.

but to the more general point, imagine this: you are walking around
kicking people in the crouch, and when i comment on it, you say: it's
fine, i know all these people and they all were jock protectors. while
your reply does explain why you think no harm will come from your
actions (and it might well be), i still think it is not a very smart
one. but obviously, you know better than i in that as well. take care.

Cheers,
Ehud