[conspire] Links

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 23:31:07 PDT 2012

>>the text in the link is meaningless, as it can hold some other address. like this:
http://www.verybadURL/fooled/you/to/click/me

Do you think you can craft such a url, and have it point to linuxmafia.com (or google.com, or yahoo.com), then share it with us? Please do, if you can, without using a url shortener (since you example above does not.)

The two urls in my post are to legitmate business domains, with no url shorteners used. Very easy to verify them as legitimate.

Let's say I added some introductory text, as you suggest. Would such text really make it any better? (especially if the urls were indeed spam.)

Thank you for your concern, I'm sure everyone on the list feels much safer now.