[conspire] Receiving larger files from non-linux users?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 11 20:52:34 PDT 2012

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> You can get the file from the Dropbox web interface --
> you still have to accept the ToS, but you don't need
> to install their client.

Yes, I belatedly read that, in reading more about the subject.  (When a
friend 'helps' you by telling you to sign up with Dropbox to accomplish
the apparently otherwise amazingly difficult task of moving a file
across the Internet, Dropbox, Inc. advises you to install the
proprietary client software and appears to say nothing about
Web-mediated access.)

> I believe you are already a party to my Web Site
> User Agreement...
>
>   http://zgp.org/~dmarti/meta/tos/

I've always especially loved 'This license shall survive termination of
this Agreement.'