[conspire] cabal

Sean sean.channel at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 23 12:21:23 PDT 2012

Isn't AOE or iSCSI good enough? Well..

I must admit it's awful cute, but not entirely sure where it fits in deployment
wise, and I guess if it were going to be my desktop I'd want more storage, but
still not sure what to do with those 4 GbE's unless you want a rack of these for
some reason ..in which case network storage might be fine, but are these really
suited for that?

(scratches head)
_S