[conspire] Cellphones and GSM privacy

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Wed Jun 27 09:51:41 PDT 2012

Nick,

Your are correct. One possible explanation of my perspective is that the nearest stores are a mile from my home.

Another is that on occasion I have been criticized for not answering my cell. To which I have no problem replying, "I was working in the garden.  I didn't need extra stuff falling out of my pockets while I was digging in the dirt."  I may or may not have put on my wrist watch before getting out the shovel.

Paul