[conspire] Saturday , The grocery store trip plans to get something

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 01:09:21 PDT 2012

Ugh , Friday already . If it's cabal. I plan on trying to build my remaster of exe GNU linux with trinity and have it in my laptop . I don't plan on becoming an expert on reworking installs to have seperate /boot partitions , the change I need . Tonight I plan to install a hd. on the desktop and do some software dumping before the remaster step . I should have the disc in the laptop by cabal. Ideally someone knows how to change the remastered iso to allow seperate partitions despite the original condition of " exe " . I can't really find a better .deb with trinity built in  , using smxi as a seperate thing should help with Rick's concerns about propriatery software . [ One should still use caution Re. w32codecs etc. ] I'm wondering if  one can recover from ' In an installed system, enter in a root terminal: partitionmounter.sh

Local disk partitions will be configured for read/write access automatically and permanently. ' from http://exegnulinux.net/installation.html ; I suspect it's a custom script but still reversible . - Bruce