[conspire] kernel crash reported // for wifi ?

Ken Bernard kenbernard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:02:12 PDT 2012

Quoting Daniel G.: Ken, you might want to post the excerpt of lspci's
output that
identifies your Atheros chip.  (Why?  So we-all might suggest which
driver to attempt using 'modprobe' and observe the results of that
attempt using iwconfig.)

Thanks - I will post that info as soon as I can wrap my head around what I
need to do to find it. A night's sleep with it on my mind and I should be
ready to give it a go. (Hinting for some terminal command, that I should
remember but don't)
Ken