[conspire] How to make enemies through mailbombing

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 16 17:10:45 PDT 2012

Quoting Geo. Perry (geoperry at gmail.com):

> I remember, some many years ago, Randy Mills presenting me a scrap of
> paper: "flesh at wps.com"
> ... time passes
> ... Alex Bennet -- some thing of a pre-shock jock -- takes a dislike
> to Randy, and encourages his internet-having listeners to mail Randy
> to help drive his point home
> ... mail floods The Little Garden
> ... TJ -- citing this as a last-straw -- casts flesh out from The
> Little Eden. -g
>
> p.s... Randy found a new home, as did Euskal Herria Journal later in
> '98, when Alex Bennet was Spain, & tlg was igc... mirroring, I thing,
> really took off around then

Man!  TLG, World Power Systems, Tom Jennings, Flesh,...

I'm almost tempted to fire up a Gopher server to keep these mementos of
the Internet Paleolithic alive.

I see that Tom still has www.wps.com up and running.

--
Cheers,                      "Overheard a hipster say 'Quinoa is kind of 2011',
Rick Moen                    so I lit his beard on fire."      -- Kelly Oxford
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)