[conspire] Mindless link propagation: Debian infographic

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 11 14:58:59 PST 2012

I meant to throw this URL into my prior posting, but I'll be bad today
and post something to a mailing list for no better reason than to flog a
link:

Understanding Debian
The universal operating system

https://claudiocomputing.wordpress.com/infographic-of-debian/

  From Wikipedia:  "Infographics are visual representations of
  information. These charts are used where information needs to be
  explained in a more dynamic, such as maps, journalism and technical
  manuals, educational or scientific purposes."

  So I made my first infographic on Debian, which sought to put all the
  information (possible) I have in my lecture on this great project. What
  motivated me to make this stuff was the difficulty that the general
  public has to understand Debian, its areas, their numbers or their
  general operation.

  This motivation took place after seeing some infographics, i follow some
  time, especially after Fa Conti, another passionate person, began to
  flood with posts of great material on several subjects.

  Now, is to evolve it and think about the next.

Direct link to the English-language version of the image:

https://claudiocomputing.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/infographic_debian_history-en-v08.png