[conspire] Recommended laser printer???

Sean sean.channel at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 6 13:17:49 PST 2012

I picked up a low-end Lexmark (E238) for under $250 about 5 years ago
and it's been serving us very well.

As Rick points out, aftermarket replacement toner can be found for $40
or so online, and that is what I recommend also, as long as you find a
good quality source.

A good laser printer is a thing to hold on to if all you need is toner.
_S