[conspire] (forw) [svlug] [svlug-announce] SVLUG Dec. 5th meeting: Rick Moen on Real-World?Linux Security

Dan Bikle dan.bikle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 18:24:30 PST 2012

I'm heading over to CABAL meeting now.
I have some hardware which is either e-waste or suitable for being a server.
So, I'll be looking for opinions on how to bring this hardware to life.
Hopefully its as simple as buying an IDE drive and installing Linux off of USB.

-- Dan

Some traders make their own luck.
We use a robot.
http://bot4.us