[conspire] (forw) ZaTab from ZaReason - a fully open Android tablet

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 25 11:36:54 PDT 2012

ZaReason is (or, as the Aussies would say, 'are') in Berkeley.
CyanogenMod is the best completely open source Android rebuild for
smartphones.  This is thus an option very strongly meriting
consideration if you are looking for a smartphone.

----- Forwarded message from Chris Samuel <chris at csamuel.org> -----