[conspire] All you need to know about Google software development

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Sep 23 00:38:05 PDT 2011

Ilan Rabinovitch:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org> wrote:
> >  https://lwn.net/Articles/430118/
> Video and slides from that session are available online as well:
> Video: http://bit.ly/gpgazO
> Slides: http://bit.ly/nfiHZI

http://urlte.am/ obliges me to paste the actual URLs in response:

	http://swarm.conferencebywire.com/web/guest/my-conferences-page/?parameterAutoLoginLogin=scaleuserla@yahoo.com&parameterAutoLoginPassword=scaleuser&data=K0FERThXTUFINzhmaEpuNG1ScTJYbCswUkRZV21laXJkRlhkUzhTNDBmZz0=&sesid=415&sesnm=This+is+why+you+FAIL

	https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x-media/scalemedia/scale/scale9x-media/simple_cfp/presentations/TomCallaway-SCALE-9x-Presentation.odp

That second link goes straight to the LibreOffice file, which is
helpful.  The first link goes to a site that presents a proprietary
application written for the proprietary Macromedia (now Adobe) Flash
operating system.  This OS appears to work properly for this proprietary
program only via proprietary emulator binaries, as the free "gnash" app
couldn't present me with a video.

Do you have a link anywhere to an actual video file that could be played
with a free software video player, such as totem/gstreamer, mplayer, or
vlc?

--
"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to
find out how nature *is*.  Physics concerns what we can