[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 100, Issue 21

jose tav j_tav at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 15:31:52 PDT 2011

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to reply to my call. Your tips and suggestions are very useful. I just did a quick look into those commands and checked the mentionaded swap file (which shows 0 bytes). Well, at the moment I am running my laptop with its internal HD drive. I will need to turn the system off and boot from the flash drive, but since I did re-partion my flash drive I need to re-install Lubuntu 11.10 (previous was Lubuntu 10.04) I will keep you post. Thanks again. José