[conspire] Granola & Laptop_Mode_Tools or just one?

jose tav j_tav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 21:35:52 PDT 2011

This is the message I thought, posted last night... .

I am trying to get more time usage out of my laptop's battery. I used to get 2.5 hours out of it, but now ... 1.5 hours at best. I installed Lubuntu on a 32GB USB flash drive, (I like Lubuntu), It seems the internal HD is always spinning, I would like to have off while running from the USB flash drive.

 I don't think I should have both on my laptop at the same time. I am afraid to created some conflicts between them. Your feedback is highly appreciated.