[conspire] Techno-Peasants of the Universe

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Wed Oct 12 16:42:49 PDT 2011

Cisco still has no IPv6 capable equipment for sale.

IPv6 on home routers and DSL/cable modems: FAIL
IPv6 is still broken, or missing, in most vendors' consumer network gear

Sonic.net, a Santa Rosa, California-based Internet provider, offers
partial support for IPv6. They assign a /60 to any customer requesting
address space and deliver the IPv6 packets over a 6in4 tunnel. The
RDNS authoritative servers for the assigned IPv6 space do answer IPv6
requests, but the recursive DNS servers provided for customer use are