[conspire] Coffee

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:35:31 PDT 2011

Rick, did you ever get a burr coffee grinder?

I see used Capresso Infinity grinders going on eBay
fhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084893/or a wide range of prices,
starting apparently under $30. I'm currently leading an auction with a
bid of $.99, but I expect to see more bids near the end.

Coffeegeek.com says that the best thing you can do to improve your
coffee other than buying the best beans is to get a better grinder.