[conspire] Hebrew

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:48:14 PDT 2011

according to this, it is part of the X definitions:
http://www.neurotrigger.net/?p=54
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/002604.html

this is about multiple keyboard layouts and xorg.conf:
If you want to use multiple layouts you can use XkbLayout to list multiple
keyboard layouts in a comma-separated list, and use XkbOption to define a
key or key combination that cycles through each layout. For example, to use
Alt-Shift to move through the defined layouts, you would enter the line
Option "XkbOptions" "grp:Alt_shift_toggle".
https://www.linux.com/news/software/applications/8201-editing-basics-for-the-xorgconf-file

maybe that will work.

Ehud