[conspire] Copyrights

kw6 at xmission.com kw6 at xmission.com
Fri Mar 25 15:37:16 PDT 2011

> Are you sure your caplock key is that broken?  Are you sure we're unable
> to spot overblown advocacy rhetoric and mock it?
>
> Are you sure you don't know how to correctly configure the fullname
> field in your e-mail software before embarrassing yourself on technical
> mailing lists?

Wow, the weight of your argument is simply overwhelming.  The world
pauses to ponder and admire it.

I trusted you, when I asked you to help me load and configure Linux on
my laptop.  Now that you have told the world that you consider my data
your data, I guess I'd better wipe it out and go back to Windoze.
It's insecure, but not as insecure as a computer with spyware on it,
and I'm not expert enough to know just what you actually did or what
you loaded.

Keith R. Wood