[conspire] Equivocation Kills!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Mar 25 11:18:49 PDT 2011

Rick Moen:
> Quoting kw6 at xmission.com (kw6 at xmission.com):
> > Laugh all you like, but the bottom line is that you are arguing that
> > you have the right to rob me of the benefits of my labor, simply
> > because you've found a way to do so.
>
> Yes, _damn_ those Commie librarians!

Bah!  The only people who like libraries are AUTHORS, man:

	http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/philip-pullman/this-is-big-society-you-see-it-must-be-big-to-contain-so-many-volunteers

> > If I can get hold of your computer, I can take it.  If I can
> > pick the lock (or break the door), I can have anything in your home.
>
> The crime of theft and the tort of copyright are identical... um,
> tort-crimes.  Or is that crime-torts?  Anyway, I read that on the
> Internet, too.

If you put a crime-tort in a toaster, is it merely a crime-flavoured
pop-tort?

> Are you sure you don't know how to correctly configure the fullname
> field in your e-mail software before embarrassing yourself on technical
> mailing lists?

Definitely fix the From: header first.  We can work on In-Reply-To:
later.

--
Hey, how come nobody here in the future
has a time machine except me?