[conspire] Copyrights

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 25 10:05:40 PDT 2011

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> Au contraire!  If you believe there's anything wrong
> with copyright infringement, you're supporting HITLER!
>
>   http://globetrotter.berkeley.edu/people/Cranston/cranston-con2.html

Ah, thank you.  I remembered that story about Cranston from an ages-ago
pre-Internet article in _New West_ magazine, and have been repeating it
frequently from memory, but never until now had any Internet-accessible
reference for it.

> (I've heard of feeding the troll, but man, this list
> is opening up a Troll SuperCenter, Food Court, and
> All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.)

Jihad over the serial comma, anyone?

     At night, with the [Tower of London] dimly lit by spotlights and
     the cobblestones dark, it's easy to let your imagination wander to
     picture the kings and queens who walked here and the historic figures
     who died on Tower Green, including two of King Henry VIII's wives,
     Sir Thomas More and Lady Jane Grey.

http://www.thestar.com/travel/europe/article/925495
(Sir Thomas tried _so hard_ to cover that episode up, too.)