[conspire] Copyrights

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Mar 25 09:30:19 PDT 2011

begin Nick Moffitt quotation of Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 09:05:47AM +0000:
> kw6 at xmission.com:
> > For others to use my property to make money for themselves, but
> > without paying me, is THEFT.
> Copyright violation is theft! Tax evasion is rape! False advertising is
> second-degree murder!
> And that, my friends, is why the only legal recourse for jaywalking is
> lethal injection.
> 	Equivocation kills!

Au contraire!  If you believe there's anything wrong
with copyright infringement, you're supporting HITLER!

(I've heard of feeding the troll, but man, this list
is opening up a Troll SuperCenter, Food Court, and
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.)

Don Marti
dmarti at zgp.org