[conspire] Copyrights

kw6 at xmission.com kw6 at xmission.com
Fri Mar 25 09:38:40 PDT 2011

Quoting conspire-request at linuxmafia.com:

> From: Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net>

> kw6 at xmission.com:
>> For others to use my property to make money for themselves, but
>> without paying me, is THEFT.
>
> Copyright violation is theft! Tax evasion is rape! False advertising is
> second-degree murder!
>
> And that, my friends, is why the only legal recourse for jaywalking is
> lethal injection.
>
> 	Equivocation kills!

Laugh all you like, but the bottom line is that you are arguing that
you have the right to rob me of the benefits of my labor, simply
because you've found a way to do so.

So, by your own reasoning, if I can obtain your credit-card number, I
have the right to use it and to put it on Google for everyone else.
If I can get hold of your computer, I can take it.  If I can pick the
lock (or break the door), I can have anything in your home.  Are you
SURE you like these rules . . ?

Keith R. Wood