[conspire] (forw) Re: Would like to have Linux on a PC

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 29 15:17:18 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Dave Boyce <boyce.dave at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:44:25 -0700
From: Dave Boyce <boyce.dave at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: Would like to have Linux on a PC

Thank you, Rick. Very good.

I will get the information you request as to RAM. This is a "Toughbook" that
is less than a year old and I paid $1,000 at a 50% sale because it was being
phased out, so I expect it will have more than 1 GB.

I'll also let you know if I want to stop by. I am an Almanac reporter, and
our offices were next to Luttickens for a long time. I used your
neighborhood for walks to relieve stress.

Dave

--
Dave Boyce
Menlo Park, CA