[conspire] CABAL is tomorrow (Sat. 6/11), 4 pm to midnight

Tony Godshall tony at of.net
Thu Jun 16 17:08:22 PDT 2011

> Since the schedule for CABAL is quite predictable, you can use your choice of calendar program to give yourself adequate plan ahead.  ...

I'm sorry- what issue are you addressing?  Do you have
the idea I was unaware what the time and date of the
meeting was?  I knew I wouldn't be able to attend for
very long but was hoping I might stop by for a bit, but
a non-response within the timeframe was a perfectly valid
outcome that I was happy to accept- was I complaining?
I mean, Rick appears to assume I would be, but I'm not,
as I attempted to make clear by responding "Indeed."

Anyway, it's been a while since I've attended and I will
try to do so again one of these months, hopefully
with more time budgeted.  Maybe I'll even bring an
appropriate project, like making a multi .iso (grub2)
memory since Rick has so many distros on hand.

Tony