[conspire] CABAL is tomorrow (Sat. 6/11), 4 pm to midnight

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Tue Jun 14 23:02:04 PDT 2011

Since the schedule for CABAL is quite predictable, you can use your choice of calendar program to give yourself adequate plan ahead.  Or we could use the Open-Source-Time-Machine.  The only difficulty is that you first have to get to the year 2525 to get the documentation.  From there, you can go when ever you like.