[conspire] CABAL is tomorrow (Sat. 6/11), 4 pm to midnight

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Tue Jun 14 23:02:04 PDT 2011

Tony,

Since the schedule for CABAL is quite predictable, you can use your choice of calendar program to give yourself adequate plan ahead.  Or we could use the Open-Source-Time-Machine.  The only difficulty is that you first have to get to the year 2525 to get the documentation.  From there, you can go when ever you like.

Paul