[conspire] request recommendation for webcam for Mac G4 PPC - Mac OS 10.4.11

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Fri Jun 10 01:08:43 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:16:53AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > BTW - between your ex-governor and my congressman, its been an
> > interesting few weeks.  If there is one thing that both parties can
> > agree about, it is that sex sells newspapers and keeps your name in the
> > press,
>
> Bizarre, nei?  I'm personally inclined to ignore both of those, and am
> fond of both men in question on a political level.  FWIW.
>
> I guess I can't surprise you any more by dropping casual Yiddish and
> Ivrit into the conversation.  You're no fun!

Moi?  Funny.  My favorite Rav of late (the major editor of the Artscroll
Gemora and one of the cornerstone members of the family that founded
much of the Brooklyn Yeshiva rebirth, Rav Shor, does all these lectures
in Yidish.  He attracts people from all over the country, and its not
like he is a Hassidic Rebbe.  But his lectures are almost all in Yiddish
and I can't understand a word.

He actually has a number of personality traits similar to Richard.

I've had problems with Weiner anyway.  Forgetting that he is generally
too libral for me, he has been a stuanch supporter of the DMCA.

he built an aliance with Herbert Berman, of LA for their pro-Israel
positions, and Weiner rightful supposes that his constituency doesn't
really care about such issues.  So he supports Berman's Hollywood
interests to the wall, and Berman got him on the critical Judiciary
Sub-committee which was where all the copyright issues were heard.

Meanwhile, his offices in Washington was full of every electic recording
and "piracy" device you can find.

Ruben