[conspire] (forw) Re: http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Apps/vcs.html

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 6 15:57:30 PDT 2011

Wow, it's really as if I were some sort of walking magnet for the most
problematic coders in open source.  First, Dan Bernstein blusters his
way into my mailbox and builds up to veiled legal complaints about my
'rants' pages' explanation of why I personally eschew DJBware.  Then,
Larry McVoy e-mails and telephones me at the height of BitKeeper's
popularity to complain about http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Apps/vcs.html#bk
and try to bully me into whitewashing that page's coverage of his
product's history.

And now, Mr. 'Linux sucks and there's no compatibility problem between
CDDL and GPL' comes wandering by.  Am I going to collect the whole set?
Is Theo de Raadt next?

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> -----