[conspire] hal is deprecated

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 13:20:33 PST 2011

That sort of major underlying change would explain why I'm seeing mysterious lack of sound when reviewing a distro. for my bcoston google site . It's really quite humorous to see some distro. get my wireless and even show me the YouTube video but all silent - ly . I've seen too much of such humor in recent years . - Bruce