[conspire] CABAL. , Sat. gonna redo my old stable KDE. 3.x box

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 00:35:31 PST 2011

I plan to come with my old debian stable box with the media applications key ring problem . And want to do something about my problems from ancient KDE3. exiting entirely with the new debian Stable . I plan on making my backup tonight , and using the debian version of mint to reduce all my problems with net code hell and " KDE. " expiration . Plan to bring almonds and maybe brownies .
 - Love - Bruce

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/