[conspire] CABAL. on Sat.

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 21:19:24 PDT 2010

I think I want to give Rick etc. the opportunity to say ' oh no thanks '  to us now and I'm stating that unless that happens ; I plan to attend CABAL. this Sat. . The 1 install I use on my laptop  anymore needs a tune up vs. the end of it's debian type and I believe it's trying to dump my KDE3binaries when I ask about an upgrade . Using KDE. 3.x will get even harder soon for those of us who tested 4.44 and still prefer 3.x . Ross has about 5 discs for me to pick up as well .