[conspire] new laptop Fedora 13 with NVIDIA graphics card - yum update - now only blank screen

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:41:52 PDT 2010

had that a couple of days ago. i think there was a kernel update that broke
the NVIDIA kmod (if you are using it). you can try and login to a different,
text console (after boot is done, hold ctrl+alt+F2 or F3) and run dmesg or
cat /var/log/messages to look for specific errors.
anyway, i would recommend setting few seconds pause on the kernel selection
screen of grub and boot to a previous kernel.

Ehud