[conspire] How do I determine what I need to keep from my internal hard drive and what is the recommend way to move things to an external hard drive

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 4 18:29:49 PDT 2010

Looks like my laptop has a loose connection and fixing it is cost
prohibitive so it makes more sense to buy a new laptop. So how do I
determine what to save off/keep/backup/image from my internal hard
drive? And what is the recommended way to save the stuff off?

I have an external hard drive I can move things to.

I already moved all the data files onto my external hard drive.

Thank you for your attention, advice, and assistance

Darlene Wallach
equal justice under law