[conspire] running a web photo share

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 19 19:25:43 PDT 2010

Quoting Ehud Kaldor (ehud.kaldor at gmail.com):

> any recommendation?

I suspect, by the way, that you're just going to have to bite the bullet
and conduct your own search.

Going to freshmeat.net and searching for 'photo' brings up 32 pages of
search results, most of them at least approximately relevant, _but_
the only way I can see to determine which, if any, satisfy your feature
set is to spend a lot of time reading entries and project Web pages.

I suspect the only place you stand a chance of getting informed
recommendations (along, of course, with ill-informed ones) is on forums
devoted to Web administration.