[conspire] recording activities of authorities [Re: Idiot waiver demands]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 12 12:34:56 PDT 2010

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> I promiesed I wouldn't post any more on this topic, so if you want to
> continue, please privately email.  I do, however, strongly disagree with
> you and just about every point you made.

Just responding to say that I hadn't yet seen this post when I replied
to Ehud (with a side comment to you), and I do appreciate your doing the
right thing, here.

Ehud, time to quit gently teasing our aspiring chalutznik friend.  He
wants out of the public thread, so you should please cease with the
artful prodding.  I'll even offer the traditional American solution of
buying off both sides.  ;->  (I have homemade plum jam to spare.)