[conspire] OT: wine reviews

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 9 03:13:13 PST 2010

I've labelled this post "OT" for off-topic, but people who've attended
CABAL meetings have often sampled some of my wines, so it's not
_entirely_ off the subject of CABAL.  Anyway, just in case anyone
is interested in our household's notes about wines we've bought and
drunk (mostly my notes, but with some notes from Cheryl), here are the
lot -- so far, covering some three dozen or so locally available wines:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/wines.html

Most are red wines, which both Cheryl and I generally prefer.