[conspire] laptop that got pineapple juice in the keyboard

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 12:59:21 PDT 2010

Get the drive out , recover file . Or abandon it and survive without the file . You may want to use the goodness of extra pure water to clean stuff , like the industry , but it's expensive . Only consider the data recovery pro if truly desperate . Possibly sell the parts online as it's hard to isolate the failure without a known good machine for all part swapping . - good luck as I fear you may need it - Bruce

,,...m: Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com>