[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 2 18:57:18 PST 2010

Every once in a while, I send a polite explanation back to these people,
mostly to find out if they'll bother to at least write back and say "Oh,
sorry about that.  Thank you."  They never do.  Not word one out of
this one.

It must be nice to be so unbelievably important, that the universe
basically exists to serve you and you have no obligation to say "Oops,
sorry, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction" when you screw
up.

----- Forwarded message from Linda Armelle Nzumotcha Tchoumkam <armelle.nzumotcha at polymtl.ca> -----