[conspire] would this be a good external hard drive for, my Linux Certified laptop?

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Mon Feb 8 19:15:23 PST 2010

The reason for the location of Fry's stores is simple.  It started in the South Bay.  Before the advent of the personal computer, there was a small chain of grocery stores with a big red Fry's logo.

The next generation of the family owning the stores were not so interested in selling bananas as boxes of electronics.  They kept the marketing lessons, an awareness that micro-electronics has an effective expiration date only a little longer than milk.  The concept of weekly specials just like Safeway.