[conspire] (forw) (forw) Re: Your web-site Causes Firefox to Download the Pages Instead of Viewing Them

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 24 13:48:10 PDT 2010

Mailman probably already failed the earlier posting from yesterday,
so here it is again.  (I had from 6PM yesterday until a few minutes ago
a blunder in 'dpkg-reconfigure exim-config' where I'd specified
explicitly this machine's eth0 IP as permitted to send outbound mail,
but forgot to also add 127.0.0.1 aka localhost, with the result that
Mailman was denied connections to Exim.)